Leading in Uncertain Times: Leadership Programme for Housing Executives
Exclusive Course by Sciences Po Executive Education for EFL and Housing Europe Members
From September 27th to October 1st, 2021, Sciences Po Executive Education Paris will host an exclusive course for EFL and Housing Europe members: Leading in Uncertain Times: Leadership Programme for Housing Executives.
The course will offer European housing leaders the tools to tackle the current and future challenges facing the sector. It will also provide a platform to network with high-level professionals working in the field.
A diverse range of interactive workshops will be offered by esteemed experts within and outside the housing industry.
From academic and political workshops to business and leadership sessions, housing professionals will leave the course ready to collaboratively lead positive change in the European housing sector.
Instructors will include:
Workshops will include:
- An introduction to urban sociology
- Moving beyond affordable housing to affordable cities
- Understanding and reforming complex organisations
- The art of interest-based negotiation
- Housing amid Covid-19: policy responses and challenges
David Orr CBE
Former CEO of the National Housing Federation (NHF) UK
Secretary General of Housing Europe
Professor of Housing Management, TU Delft
Deputy Head of The Public Economics Division, OECD
Chief, World Heritage Centre, UNESCO
Course Location and Accommodation
The course will take place on the premises of the Sciences Po University in the 7th Arrondissement of Paris. On September 15, a digital warm-up webinar will be provided as a preparation for the course.
Participants to book the same hotel: Citadines Maine, Montparnasse. This helps informal networking and offers the opportunity to spend time together at the end of the day. This hotel is also at walking distance from Sciences Po and the Paris metro system.
- The total price for this Sciences Po Leadership Programme is € 3610.
- EFL members and associates who take part will receive a discount of € 1000 (refund) per participant on their organisation’s 2021 EFL membership fee (a refund). EFL will sponsor up to 15 participants from one or several organisations.
- Lunches, refreshments and travel fees are included in above price.
- Costs to be covered by participants outside the course fee: travel to Paris and accommodation; and breakfast and dinners.
Terms and Conditions
- Payment of the course must be made directly to EFL, who will collect the participation fee for Sciences Po Executive Education. All payments must be received before 15 July 2021.
- The Executive Course will only proceed if a minimum of 15 participants has been reached by 15 July 2021.
- Covid-19: if the situation does not allow the course to proceed due to enforced travel limitations or lockdown measures, it will be postponed until 2022.
We convert new ideas into action.
EFL is results-driven and member-led. Our members are committed to working together to create concrete results – tangible, worthwhile projects. Together, we develop tools and services and co-operate in EU funded programmes. Our members and associates drive and shape our work: our staff act as facilitators, communicators, and consultants. Want access to our unique network of housing actors and projects?