EBZ & EFL : A European Perspective on Housing – Summer School for Young Professionals
21- 25 August 2017, Bochum (Germany)
The housing sector all across Europe has to face key challenges like ageing societies, energy efficiency and digitization or the question of inclusive neighborhoods. Despite different national frameworks, the European exchange of ideas, best practices and innovative approaches gives valuable incentives to solve problems prevalent in all European countries.
For the first time ever, young professionals of the housing sector all over Europe have the opportunity to be part of this international exchange. The interactive programme combines academic knowledge with the expertise of practitioners to develop concepts and solutions for the key challenges of housing in the 21st century.
Participate in fruitful discussions with European experts, learn about solutions and approaches of your European neighbours, find common ground with your peers and develop your own European network. Five exciting and instructional days are waiting for you in Bochum, Germany, located in the very heart of Europe.
The Summer School is offered to you by EBZ – European Education Centre for the Housing and Real Estate Sector in cooperation with EFL European Federation for Living and Housing Europe, the European Federation of Public, Cooperative and Social Housing.
Learn from others, share your ideas, be part of Europe!
- New ideas and insights resulting from an interdisciplinary European exchange in your professional field
- New contacts and an opportunity for networking in an international environment
- Increased intercultural skills (a training in international communication and management is included)
- Improvement of business English skills through practice in an all-English programme
For companies and housing associations
- Investment in personnel development of promising young professionals
- Increase of employee engagement and retention
- New ideas and impulses for the company
- Consolidation of international networks exceeding the upper and top management level
The full programme and registration form can be downloaded here.
Please find the Terms and Conditions here.
Inspire, colaborate and work together?
As member or associate of EFL you get entrance to a unique network in the housing sector, offering opportunities for cooperation and doing business. Housing companies, both in the social housing and private sector can sign up as a member. Companies in the chain of value creation within the housing industry and development can apply for an asscoiated partnership. EFL is also open for scientific institutes and public organisations.