EFL is piloting a staff placement scheme. The goal is to give EFL member company employees the opportunity to visit other member companies for short professional stays of one to two weeks. We will learn from this and potentially expand it to longer stays and internships. We are also supporting the pilot with 5000 Euro EFL co-creation funding, available in travel grants of 500 per company for the first 10 stays arranged and submitted to EFL via the Agreement Form. Any fee-paying EFL member or associate can apply for the grant.
Stays may support :
General professional development
Learning on a particular theme
EFL Co-creation projects
- One-to-two week professional stays at another EFL member company. They can be one-way, or two companies can do a staff-exchange.
- Interested member companies should fill in an ‘Expression of Interest Form’ to help us build up list of options that will increase your choices about where to go! We need this information and it’s not a commitment.
- Travel and accommodation expenses will be covered by the sending company (EFL travel grant of 500 euros available for the first 10 pilot placements)
- Host companies must designate a mentor for the incoming staff member to ensure they are supported and introduced within the company.
- Staff members must record a short video-report about their experience to be shared with the EFL community
Apply for a placement
If you’d like to apply for a placement as a sending or a host company, please fill in the Google Form to help us build up a network of interested companies. Filling in the form is not a commitment, but it will greatly help us to network and make recommendations for placements! You are also free to use the contacts we provide to network directly with other members, but please use the expression of interest to notify EFL. For more information about the project, please check the EFL Digital Library, where you’ll find a contact list with interested companies.
We convert new ideas into action.
EFL is results-driven and member-led. Our members are committed to working together to create concrete results – tangible, worthwhile projects. Together, we develop tools and services and co-operate in EU funded programmes. Our members and associates drive and shape our work: our staff act as facilitators, communicators, and consultants. Want access to our unique network of housing actors and projects?