Working for EFL
EFL is always interested to hear from talented students. We can offer interesting internships or sometimes part-time work. Upgrade your CV with international experiences!
- Good language skills (English, German, French)
- Undergraduate or graduate qualifications
- Relevant studies: economics, urban planning, architecture, real estate management, geography, European law, international business etc
- Highly interested in the housing industry
- Independent and proactive
- Preference for living and working in Amsterdam
Interested? Email us at email@example.com with the subject heading “internship”.