International Housing Summit, November 1 & 2 in Rotterdam
On November 1 & 2, the Ocean Media group organises a world leading congress for the social housing sector. EFL is supporting organisation of this International Summit. Place to be: De Doelen Conference Center, Rotterdam
What is it?
The International Housing Summit is the only global forum for the affordable housing sector.
It brings together senior practitioners to share best-practice with colleagues as they seek lasting solutions to common challenges and make connections that bring long-term rewards for their business.
Take away practical solutions from in-depth case studies, hard-hitting discussion panels and inspiring keynotes. EFL is co-partner of this congress and delivers a contribution in the main programm and leads table -discussions during the lunches. EFL members get 10% discount on entrance prices.
In two intensive days of highly practical sessions, delegates will benefit from more than forty world-class speakers especially selected to bring you the most relevant and informative thinking in the housing world right now.
Alongside the conference, there will be a fantastic range of activities designed to maximize your time at the Summit.
Just some of the other benefits of attending include:
- Working lunch sessions addressing critical issues offer an additional wealth of topics for discussion every day. Hosted by a range of experts in the field, these sessions will provide focused debate in an intimate and interactive setting
- New this year! Make contact with delegates pre-conference with our online networking and meetings system, designed to help you make the most of your time at the event
- Make invaluable new contacts during the extensive social programme of welcome drinks, networking party and conference breaks
- Be inspired by the optional post-conference Study Tours, connecting you with some of the most innovative affordable housing projects and practitioners in The Netherlands today
- The Post-conference report provides an invaluable analysis of all sessions, identifies action points, and works as an ongoing reference tool for future projects.
Info and application click here.
Inspire, colaborate and work together?
As member or associate of EFL you get entrance to a unique network in the housing sector, offering opportunities for cooperation and doing business. Housing companies, both in the social housing and private sector can sign up as a member. Companies in the chain of value creation within the housing industry and development can apply for an asscoiated partnership. EFL is also open for scientific institutes and public organisations.