Program EFL Conference 2-4 November Berlin
The upcoming conference of EFL offers again a very exciting and diverse program with a great line –up of key note speakers, site visits, workshops and spectacular dining venues.
- TESLA Power Wall : Towards off- grid energy supply with storage of PV generated electricity
- TEGEL Project GmbH: The future re- use of Tegel Airport as Research and Industry Park- The Urban Tech Republic.
- Pocket Living: London’s solution for affordable well-designed homes for people making a city their home.
- European Investment Bank : Financing opportunities for the affordable housing sector.
- DGRV: Germany’s by far the largest economic organisation in terms of members, with over 22 million members deriving from cooperative organisations
- Berlins Secretary for Building and Housing
- CBRE : European Market Report Residential Real Estate 20162
- Museum of Urban Contemporary Art
- Boat trip on the river Spree
Workshops & Members presentations:
- EFL Projects
- New members
- Update Topic Groups
- Report “Financing Affordable Housing in Europe”
Inspire, colaborate and work together?
As member or associate of EFL you get entrance to a unique network in the housing sector, offering opportunities for cooperation and doing business. Housing companies, both in the social housing and private sector can sign up as a member. Companies in the chain of value creation within the housing industry and development can apply for an asscoiated partnership. EFL is also open for scientific institutes and public organisations.