EFL Member’s Area: Please Register Now!
We have a new EFL website and, with it, a brand spanking new member’s area! All EFL members are kindly requested to register.
Registering only takes two minutes and has many benefits:
- Easy contact with fellow EFL members
- Easy access to event registration
- Direct access to the EFL digital library
- Direct access to the EFL Teams environment
In the near future, member services like the EFL Academy will only be accessible via the member area.
How to register?
- Go to the webpage called Member Access.
- On this page, click on the green button called ‘register’. You will automatically be transferred to the member registration page.
- Fill in your personal details and then click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- You’re done!
You will then receive an e-mail to confirm your registration. The confirmation is done by hand, so you may have to wait a few days to receive confirmation.
Thank you in advance for registering!
We convert new ideas into action.
EFL is results-driven and member-led. Our members are committed to working together to create concrete results – tangible, worthwhile projects. Together, we develop tools and services and co-operate in EU funded programmes. Our members and associates drive and shape our work: our staff act as facilitators, communicators, and consultants. Want access to our unique network of housing actors and projects?