EFL Newsflash February 2018
The latest Newsletter covers:
- Topic Group on Social Impact Investments in Berlin
- Organisational snapshot of lastest EFL member Fondazione Housing Sociale
- Save the date for international housing conference in Vienna
- Newsletter from top notch consultant Campbell Tickell
- Membership University of Cambridge
- Recordings of the Grenfell Fire Webinar
- Inspirational movie: 7 Principles for building better cities.
Inspire, colaborate and work together?
As member or associate of EFL you get entrance to a unique network in the housing sector, offering opportunities for cooperation and doing business. Housing companies, both in the social housing and private sector can sign up as a member. Companies in the chain of value creation within the housing industry and development can apply for an asscoiated partnership. EFL is also open for scientific institutes and public organisations.