EFL Newsletter April 17
The latest EFL Newsletter informs you about:
- Our latest new member housing cooperative FLÜWO from Stuttgart
- EFL Summer School , edition 2018
- EU Sustainable Energy Week in Brussels
- US Housing Policy : key articles for EFL Spring Conference
- IMF Blog on the effects on global housing markets due to interconnected financial systems
- Read the Newsletter by clicking HERE
Inspire, colaborate and work together?
Apply to be a member
As member or associate of EFL you get entrance to a unique network in the housing sector, offering opportunities for cooperation and doing business. Housing companies, both in the social housing and private sector can sign up as a member. Companies in the chain of value creation within the housing industry and development can apply for an asscoiated partnership. EFL is also open for scientific institutes and public organisations.